Spring Break Art Showdown: March 19
Mrs. Laura Beck has announced the next in a series of Student Art Showdowns. The Spring Break Showdown is underway! Review the following rules and submit your art no later than Friday, March 19.
Spring Break Student Art Showdown Rules and Details:
- Create a piece of work by reinterpreting your favorite album cover OR your favorite book cover.
- You may NOT plagiarize an image from the internet, but you MAY use an image as inspiration and as a reference. You need to make the image your own; reinterpret it.
- Work can be ANY 2D medium, no smaller than 8.5” x 11”.
- If you need materials, please see Mrs. Laura Beck. She is available during X-Block or by appointment.
- A jury of teachers will choose the winner, students may win only once per quarter.
- Winners will have their choice of an Amazon or a Chik-fil-A card.
- Winning artwork will be displayed on campus and online.
Good luck, artists!