FACILITIES ASSESSMENT AND ENHANCEMENT: Thoughtfully plan and invest in a beautiful campus and physical plant footprint to ensure the school’s academic excellence and student experience.
- Upgrade the Campus Master Plan to align with the re-envisioned pedagogical model and to incorporate indoor and outdoor environments for students and the campus community.
- Prioritize investments for facilities determined essential to successfully implement MUS’s goals for academic excellence ( fine arts, sciences), athletics, student life, and community engagement.
- Invest resources for a richer Lower School experience.
- Develop a contemporary library and technology hub that facilitates students’ ability to gain knowledge and information through digital and print resources.
- Ensure that classroom design supports blended, collaborative, and team teaching and learning.
- Upgrade core training and wellness facilities serving all students (athletes and non-athletes).
Performance Goal Statement: Elevate the MUS campus facilities to a level commensurate with the excellence in teaching and the academic rigor of the school.